What is Plantar Fasciitis? Plantar fasciitis is a common foot condition characterized by inflammation
of the plantar fascia, a vital connective tissue that runs along the sole of the foot from the heel to
the toes. It can cause severe pain and discomfort, especially during the first steps in the morning or
after prolonged periods of rest
Who Does it Affect? Plantar fasciitis can affect a wide range of individuals, including:
Adults between the ages of 40 and 60
Individuals who are overweight
People with jobs that involve prolonged standing or walking
Athletes, such as runners and dancers
Those with improper footwear or foot mechanics
How Can We Help at MG Osteopathy? At MG Osteopathy, we offer personalized solutions for
- Assessment: Our experts conduct thorough assessments to confirm the diagnosis of plantar
- Tailored Treatment Plans: We create individualized treatment plans based on your unique
condition and needs.
- Manual Therapy: Our skilled practitioners use osteopathic techniques to address muscle
imbalances, improve joint mobility, and reduce tension in the affected area.
- Stretching Advice: Learn specific stretches to alleviate tension in the plantar fascia and
- Exercise Guidance: Receive recommendations for exercises that strengthen foot muscles,
enhance arch support, and improve overall foot function.
- Shockwave Therapy: Explore the benefits of non-invasive shockwave therapy to stimulate
healing and reduce pain.
- Lifestyle Modifications: Discover footwear tips and lifestyle adjustments to minimize stress
on the plantar fascia.
For effective relief from plantar fasciitis, consult MG Osteopathy today. We’re here to help you step