Paediatric Cranial Osteopathy
Cranial osteopathy for children involves subtly cradling and lightly massaging your child’s head, spine and body to feel for and release imbalances. Our aim is to foster healthy realignment, improve fluid dynamics and alleviate any muscular tension and stress resulting from environmental traumas.
In addition, our appointments also include gentle stretching, massage and take-home play based exercises for your kids to continue at home.
Common Paediatric Conditions presented to our Osteopaths
Conditions in children commonly presenting to osteopaths include, but are not limited to:
- Sporting injuries
- Muscular strain, tension and restrictions associated with asthma
- In-toeing (turning in of feet) / Out-toeing (turning out of feet)
- Muscle strains and fatigue associated with growing pains
- Minor strains and sprains resulting from injury
- Primary headaches resulting from muscular tension